HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kings Cross

I've seen this cover out in the wild now, so I guess it's okay to post here: this is a variant for a new mini-series with the King Features Syndicate heroes, following on from Kings Watch and Kings Quest (and my own Mandrake the Magician series from last year), called Kings Cross. (More info here.)


(Not sure what happened to the apostrophes, but that's the official title, so please direct your grammatical ire at Dynamite Entertainment rather than me; thanks.)

Anyway, I'm not sure when this is coming out (edit: seems to be out in November), as I've got nothing to do with the series proper, but it was a fun cover to do – and it was nice to revisit Mandrake as well. Hope things pick up for the old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.